Thursday, January 17, 2013


 



I am from a small town in West Virginia, located between Shinnston and Mannington. I am currently majoring in Elementary Education and hope to teach anywhere from second to fourth grade. In my spare time, I adore traveling and ending up in new places. I hope to use my passion to spread a love for learning. I believe each child learns in his or her own way and in order to achieve the ultimate goal of learning, you must engage every student. In order to do this, I plan to allow my students to help plan activities and create lessons dedicated to learning. In my classroom, I intend to bring back the age of children wanting to interactively learn alongside their peers while having fun.


I believe an effective learning environment entails working individually and separately on a number of tasks. One of my favorite sites is here, where the world of learning is complete with worksheets and projects for a variety of subjects.



I feel that the best way to teach children is through motivating them to dream, believe in themselves, and never back down from what they truly believe. I want my students to learn how to learn for the rest of their lives and teach others to learn openly as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Your philosophy of learning indicates you will create life-long learners! This is essential for survival in the 21st century!

    ReplyDelete